Wednesday, November 16, 2016



Online Donation:

The secure Blessings in a Backpack website is available to accept online donations.  Click (MAKE A DONATION). To ensure donations are directed locally, click "Designation" then select "Other" from the drop down menu and type "Karing 4 Kidz Fitchburg MA" or a check can be made out to: Blessings in a Backpack with Karing 4 Kidz on the memo line and sent to Karing 4 Kidz 138 Lunenburg St. Fitchburg, MA 01420 THANK YOU for helping me help others...Kira

e-mail: kiraandreucci@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    Donation kids poverty happiness school

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    How to add donation button to twitch

    ReplyDelete