Saturday, June 21, 2014

Schools Out

The school year has come to an end and with that I hope everyone has a happy summer.  I would like to thank everyone who help me in any way make this possible. We started out with 65 kids in September and ended with 129 kids. The children we help are in real need, they are identify by teachers and given to the guidance counselor.  The cost of each child is about $3.00 and that means a lot of coupons, fundraising and food drives. I would like to give a special THANK YOU to Dunkin Donuts and Lanni Orchards for donating one food item for each child for the entire school year. This summer I will be working on ways to fundraise, if anyone has any ideas please e-mail me at  kiraandreucci@hotmail.com THANK YOU for helping me help others...Kira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment